Wednesday 14 April to Sunday 16 May
Social contact: Rule of 6 or 2 households outdoors.
Alcohol can be served without a substantial meal.
The Spa re-opens with the exception of the sauna. Please be aware, based on government guidelines our Bistro Café is temporarily closed. However, guests who book a spa experience will be able to order drinks on the day, and a picnic lunch will be served alfresco in the Spa garden.
Wednesday 23rd June onwards
All restrictions lifted.
All facilities to reopen.
THE FOLLOWING MEASURES WILL BE IN PLACE SO YOU CAN SPA WITH CONFIDENCE:
Guests need to wear face coverings when moving around indoor areas of Park Lodge Spa including The Spa, the Changing Area, the relaxation ‘Bothy’ and during treatment (excluding facials).
Social distancing to be observed wherever possible. To facilitate social distancing, we have reduced capacities in The Spa.
Test and Trace
The Test and Trace initiative allows local NHS and public health professionals to follow up with guests, if necessary, regarding Covid-19. It is a legal requirement to display the official NHS QR code poster and to ask guests to check in using this option as an alternative to providing their contact details.
You can either:
– Download the NHS Covid-19 App, scan the QR code and ‘check-in’ using your down device
– Complete a printed form which will be placed in a secure box. We need to keep the details for 21 days, after which they will be destroyed
All guests must provide their details (not just one person per group)
Guests must provide details even though they may have already provided their details when they made their booking
Health and Hygiene
– Daily deep cleaning prior to re-opening with enhanced cleaning throughout, including all touch points such as door handles, handrails, and lockers.
– Face coverings will be available for all guests on request.
– Screens on main reception desk.
– All linen is purchased new and as always, we will be diligent in changing towels after each treatment
– Laundry washed at a minimum of 60 degrees.
– Guests to keep their towel and robe with them whilst in The Spa
– Our shower facilities will be limited during the first phase of re-opening
– To reduce the time spent in the changing rooms we ask members and guests come as prepared as possible and consider arriving already wearing swimwear under their clothing, if appropriate.
– Where possible please shower at home after your visit.
– Please use the alcohol gel before and after handling any reading material.
– Our treatment rooms and all trolley bottles, treatment beds, showers and equipment will be sanitised and cleaned after each treatment and deep cleaned upon opening and closing.
– Face coverings are required for all treatments, except facials.
– Treatments have been adapted to ensure both guest and therapist safety. Please be aware therapists may be wearing personal protective equipment for your treatment.
– Where multiple treatments are booked, we may need to change your therapist or treatment room as per government guidelines to minimise the risks to our team and guests.
To minimise physical contact cash is no longer accepted. We require pre-payment or payment to a pre-registered account for all bookings to minimise contact transactions, we will charge any outstanding balances upon departure to the card used to make the initial booking.
Your pre-payment is non-refundable but can be transferred to an alternative booking/date within a 5 day notice period should you wish to cancel.
Please advise the Spa on booking if you think you could be pregnant ,so we can guide you in selecting treatments which are most suitable during this special time. We also advise all heat experiences be avoided during your visit.
Food and Beverages
Only food and beverages including ,alcohol purchased from Park Lodge can be consumed at the Spa.
We recommend alcohol consumption is kept to a minimum as it can impact the affects of safe use of the facilities and the receiving of treatments.
All prices are quoted in the GBP and are subject to change at any time. Gratuities are not included.
Due to the nature of the Spa no under 16’s will be permitted.
Due to the nature of our facilities we can provide a maximum of two guest treatments at one time.
We recommend you arrive up to 15 minutes before your scheduled treatment . Please be advised that late arrivals will result in reduction of treatment time and no refund will be given. All treatment times include consultation, aftercare advice and relaxation time.
Our Spa environment is one of relaxation and tranquillity, in light of this the Spa is a mobile phone and smoke free zone. We kindly ask that all guests respect the wellbeing needs of others. We may bring to your attention any behaviour which we feel is detrimental to the enjoyment of the Spa by other guests.
Spa guests will be provided with towels, robe and flip flops. Swimwear must be worn in all wellness areas. Please be aware that chlorine is present in the Spa pool which may cause some swimsuit colour to fade. Please remove all jewellery before using the spa pool or sauna as chlorine and heat may cause damage.
Park Lodge Spa is not a medical centre and our staff are not medically trained practitioners if you have had or are suffering from severe allergies, ill health or a particular medical condition we advise you to speak to your GP prior to arrival to ensure you can use the full facilities, services and treatments. In some instance we may require written confirmation from your doctor. All treatments booked are subject to medical status. We reserve the right to refuse treatments if we feel it is not in the best interest of the Client. On booking please state if there are any allergies, medical conditions or taking any regular prescribed medications.